The LesInvestInform website (Russian Investment Agency - RIA) renders its assistance to foreign direct investors in the economy of the Russian Federation. The main activities of RIA include attracting foreign investors, lobbying, promotion and protection of their interests and cooperation with foreign investors.
LesInvestInform - RIA offers its support to any direct foreign investments starting from $5,000,000:
Assistance to investors:
- Lobbying the interests of foreign investors and investment project support in the government agencies of the Russian Federation. Arranging relations with authority representatives. Assisting investors with permissive documents in compliance with the Russian legislation.
- Organization of meetings with federal and regional government officials as well as with the large business enterprises to support the investment project.
- Search for investment platforms in compliance with the requirements. Selection of land plots and other real estate to execute investment projects.
- Establishment of joint ventures, funds, and other entities with foreign investors. This provides the investors with the enhanced legal protection as well as warranties of the Russian Federation as per the Law on Foreign Investments.
- Selection of business assets including documents review to ensure the deal is safe and beneficial.
- M&A support
- Executive recruitment to run a business in Russia
- Investment project risk analysis, risk mitigation and insurance
- Investment project development and structuring
- Information collection, marketing and market analysis
- Business plan
- Financial model (financial plan) building
- Feasibility studies
- Due Diligence
- Support in attraction of additional investments
- Legal protection of rights and interests of foreign investors in Russian courts
- Reviewing contractors and business partners
- Investment project support
- Support of investment projects in Mass Media
For more details on our services for investors please, contact the LesInvestInform – RIA experts.